- RAW MATERIAL OF BRISTLE
- RAW MATERIAL OF PET AND PBT FI
- BOILED BRISTLE
- NATURAL WHITE BRISTLE
- BLEACHED BOILED BRISTLE
- NATURAL BLACK BOILED BRISTLE
- PRINTED BLACK BOILED BRISTLE
- BOAR HAIR BRISTLE
- BADGER HAIR
- GREY BOILED BRISTLE
- BRUSH FILAMENT
- PAINT BRUSH
- PLASTIC HANDLE
- NATURAL BRISTLE MIXTURE FILAME
- PBT EYELASH FILAMENT
- MAKE UP BRUSH FILAMENT
- horse tail
model : JDS375-NGB
100% NATURAL GREY PIG BRISTLE FOR BRUSH JDS375-NGB
Yangzhou Jingdu Brush Co.,Ltd is a factory who are producing boiled bristle and brush filament for brush.
Why Choose pig hair bristle for brush?The earliest bristle brush is widely used in the construction site of painting, brushing glue, etc. due to its sturdy and durable, toughness, elasticity, non-cold heat, moisture resistance, high temperature resistance, etc. 1. Sturdy 2. Durable 3. Toughness 4. Elasticity 5. Non-cold Heat 6. High Temperature resistance
What is the bristle? What are they using for?Many customers have asked us some questions about pig bristles when they purchased. Do you have the same problems or want to know more about pig bristle? We list below some common questions and hope it will be helpful for you.
. What does “tops” mean? Such like “60%tops”,”80%tops”,”90%tops”...
For example: 51mm 50%tops pig bristles, it means the length of 44-51mm occupies 50 percent of the total.
. What’s color’s types of pig bristles?
Bleached white, natural white, natural black and grey, printed black + natural black, colorful
. What does “colorful bristle” mean?
It means different kinds of bristles mixed. In general, we mix printed black bristles with white bristles. But more often than not, it's based on customer preferences.
. How to recognize “dyed colorful bristles” and “natural colorful bristles”?
EG: Natural grey bristles. On the top of it, you can see a little bit red.But the dyed grey bristle's top and bottom are both grey.(This situation depends on the dyed color)
6. How to recognize printed black and natural black?On the top of natural black bristles, you will find a little bit red.At the bottom of natural black bristles, you will find a little bit white.But printed black pig bristle's top and bottom are both black.
7. How to make ‘cutting bristles’?Cutting from the top part of a whole bristle.Before cutting, you should choose the tops, color and length.And you need to pay for the loss.‘More cutting will make bristles shorter and harder.
8. What is the bristle used for? For bristle, can be used to making all kinds of brush, for example, paint brush, artist paint brush, shoe brush, bread brush, hair brush, polish brush, bottle brush, cosmetic brushes and mascara brushes For different brushes, we will bristle accordingly, soft, hard, or middle quality
card ring with paper card, card ring around 14 grams, paper card around 4 grams
N.W of bristle
25KG/carton including the card ring and paper
G.W of bristle
27 KG/ carton
Where are our raw material of bristle from？Generally, we buy our raw material of bristle from Sichuan, Chongqing , Guizhou, Yunan, Because of the special temperature,they have big difference of temperature of day and night, So the hair of pig is long and more durable.